Returns and Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To obtain a full refund:
1. You must be the original purchaser of the item(s) you want to return (the "Return Item(s)").
2. Within 30 days of your purchase, you must send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, the Return Item(s), the reason why you are requesting a refund, and request a return authorization number and a refund.
3. After receiving your email and determining your eligibility for a refund, we will send an email reply with a return authorization number (the"Return Authorization Email").
4. You must at your own expense send the Return Item(s) to us as parcel(s) via the US Postal Service with a postmark no later than the 5th business day following the date of our Return Authorization Email. Send the parcel to us at:
Neora Inventors, LLC
Return Authorization # _________________.
P.O. Box 410033
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
You must include the Return Authorization number on the shipping label.
We recommend that you get a tracking number for the shipment from the US Postal Service in case the parcel(s) is not timely received by us.
5. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your Return Items. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Generally, this will occur, within 10 business days.
The refund will comprise the purchase price you paid for the Return Item(s), the shipping and handling charge that pertained to the Return Item(s) of your purchase, and the applicable sales tax charged, if any, at the time of your purchase. We will not compensate you for the shipping charges incurred by you to send the Return Item(s) to us.
6. Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.